Subject: need help on multiple direct tcpip channels

need help on multiple direct tcpip channels

From: Dmitry Teslenko <dteslenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:11:21 +0300

Hello!
Is libssh2 capable of creating mutiple direct tcpip channels on win32
platform?
Is it capable of connect to one host and forward port to another host,

I there's not so much open source software that uses libssh2 to
look for example. I found medusa, ksftpgrabber and perl/php bindings only.
Can you point to usable example or provide hint how to do it?

I guess channel init should be in blocking mode and
data transfer should be in non-blocking mode. And blocking is global
for all session. There's no example of proper
channel shutdown also. Help to figure how to use library. Please.