Subject: Re: multiple SFTP subsystem

Re: multiple SFTP subsystem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:08:04 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, zl liu wrote:

> I have used multiple separate TCP connections a long time,in my usage the
> network usage can increased to 32% form 4% than one connection, and i split
> file into several parts to transfer together. as you said it's ugly, but i
> think it's no better way so far. thanks again.

We've done consierable SFTP performance improvements in the current git
version, and I've reported about these in the past.

We will of course appreciate your feedback on tests done on the current code
to see how we do right now.

I want to make a release with this code, but we're still suffering from a few
bugs (regressions) I want fixed before shipping.