Subject: Re: 1.9.1 release pending, please give it a look

Re: 1.9.1 release pending, please give it a look

From: Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev_at_ehrhardt.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 02:00:42 +0200

Will Cosgrove in gmane.network.ssh.libssh2.devel (Wed, 12 May 2021
11:46:22 -0700):
>Looks like they are! Otherwise, you can clone it from github
>(https://github.com/libssh2/libssh2 <https://github.com/libssh2/libssh2>)
>and build it.

That was a bit hard, as neither the snapshots nor github contained
./configure. And the script at https://github.com/Frugghi/iSSH2 really
needs it. I was compiling on a Mac with macOS Big Sur 11.3.1. No autotools
installed.

In the end I took the configure from the LibSSH2 1.9.0 and got it
compiled. No problems encountered: my iPhone app uploaded 320 MB in 1:35m
from my home to a datacenter somewhere in Amsterdam via sftp.

--
Jan