Subject: Is it possible to execute several different commands in a single channel without opening another session again?

Is it possible to execute several different commands in a single channel without opening another session again?

From: 孙世龙 sunshilong <sunshilong369_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 09:41:20 +0800

Hi,list

I want to open one session and one channel and then execute severeal
different commands.
It is okay it is executed correctly but when i want to execute another
command it is not execute, I should return the beginning of process
first initialize session and getting channel again.

It is not good solution for every command. Is it possible to do that
once initialize session than use it again and again for every command
?