Subject: Re: Multiple channels and epoll(7)

Re: Multiple channels and epoll(7)

From: John-Mark Gurney <jmg_at_funkthat.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 11:48:19 -0800

Jason Ni wrote this message on Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 10:23 +0800:
> I was trying to use async-ssh2, which is an async wrapper of libssh2, to
> implement a remote port forward proxy.
> However, I may encounter the same issue as talked in this thread 6 years
> before.
> Could any one help to confirm that is there any rework or fix of this issue?

I'd like to see this as well... I'm running into an issue that in order to
work around the api brokenness, that I end up busy waiting. This is because
when opening a channel (new sftp connection), you can't tell if the EAGAIN
is due to another channel receiving data, and needing to continue, or if
it needs work to progress.

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579