Subject: Re: Build libssh2 for Mac Catalyst

Re: Build libssh2 for Mac Catalyst

From: Riddhi K <riddhi.k_at_moontechnolabs.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 11:26:39 +0530

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I already have Xcode project related to SSH Client for iPhone/iPad running for so long time, and there are some static libs used (ex: libcypto.a, libgcrypt.a, libgpg-error.a, libssh2.a). But these libs only have architectures (armv7, armv7s, arm64, arm64e, x86_64, i386). So, after enabling Mac catalyst I am getting error “Building for Mac Catalyst but lib is only support iOS+simulator”. So, I’ve tried to build libs to support all of them by referring this https://github.com/Frugghi/iSSH2 <https://github.com/Frugghi/iSSH2> but still have no success. The libs generating after running this script have same architectures and using them in the project gives same error. Also tried some other scripts, tried to build manually but no success.

Riddhi.