Subject: Re: using libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory()

Re: using libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory()

From: Skip Carter <skip_at_taygeta.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 17:21:23 -0700

Will,

I found the problem: be careful with leading/trailing whitespace with
the keys. I augmented my application to first remove leading and
trailing whitespaces from the key data and it now works as expected.

Knowing from your tip that the key is just a copy if keyfile without
decoding saved me from lots of unnecessary testing.

Thanks,

--
Dr Everett (Skip) Carter  0xF29BF36844FB7922
skip_at_taygeta.com