Subject: Re: Code style and project status

Re: Code style and project status

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 22:12:24 +0000

Salvador Fandino wrote:
> Note that I am not against that plan. I just think it shouldn't be
> done until at least the most recent PRs are reviewed.

Remember that what Daniel has found and addressed has happened
because of a lack of basic peer review practice.

That lack of review has certainly made the codebase even more of a
mess than it already was, so it seems quite unlikely that there will
magically be review to guide and finally incorporate open PRs.

> anecdotal evidence that the project is not very good at getting new
> people involved

IMO it is always the responsibility of new people to get involved in
the project, not the other way around.