Subject: libssh2 APIs to configure different algorithms

libssh2 APIs to configure different algorithms

From: Dhananjay kumar <dhanukumar1990_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 16:58:14 +0530

Hi,

We use libssh2 ssh client (verison 1.4.2) in our application and we have a
requirement to use/offer certain Key Exchange(diffie-hellman-group14-sha1
only), Encryption(aes128-cbc,aes256-cbc, aes128-gcm only), MAC(hmac-sha1,
hmac-sha1-96 only) and HostKey(ssh-rsa only) algorithms from SSH client
end.

I am new to libssh2 and trying to figure out if there are libssh2 APIs
available to configure set of algorithms before starting a session. From
https://www.libssh2.org/ , I understand libssh2 supports all above
mentioned algorithms and also lot more. I am looking for options to disable
the extra algorithms on the fly (or) to enable only limited set of
algorithms.

Appreciate any pointers, code references.

Thanks.