Subject: Docker tests update

Docker tests update

From: Will Cosgrove via libssh2-devel <libssh2-devel_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:14:01 -0700

Hi All,
I submitted a pull request, #206, for ECDSA key and host key support yesterday. The tests are passing except for test_hostkey and test_hostkey_hash. I suspect that is due to the fact libssh2 will now prefer ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 host keys when connecting to sshd. The test says the Docker host is configured using an RSA key, but as far as I can tell it’s not explicitly set in the sshd_config file. I don’t have any experience with Docker so I was hoping whoever wrote these tests could update them to either support the ecdsa host keys, or explicitly set the RSA host key in the config file which should fix the issue.

Thanks,

Will