Subject: Re: Want to build monolithic libssh2.dll on Windows (preferably Win32 and Win64) but no real success so far

Re: Want to build monolithic libssh2.dll on Windows (preferably Win32 and Win64) but no real success so far

From: Jeroen Wiert Pluimers <jeroen.pluimers.com+libssh2.org_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:07:51 +0100

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
wrote:

> I notice you tried to link statically against OpenSSL from slproweb. I'm
> not sure they contain static libs for Visual Studio 2015 (or at all), so
> you might need to compile your own. FWIW, I use the hunter package manager
> to compile everything into a monolithic binary: https://github.com/
> ruslo/hunter

Thanks.

They slprobweb downloads contain static libs and are in fact recommended at
the top of the list https://wiki.openssl.org/index.php/Binaries

Any steps on how to get started with hunter (not wanting to re-invent the
wheel again).

Regards,

--jeroen