Subject: I'm slow

I'm slow

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 11:20:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

If you think I'm slow and behind on my duties in this project, it is because
that is true and it is a legitimate observation. And I don't expect my
situtation regarding libssh2 to change much anytime soon.

So, I'm hoping others will step up and help out and drive where things need to
get done etc. If you review a patch and you like it, say so. If you review a
patch and don't like it, say so. Grab an issue and try to reproduce it.
Respond in issues and help them get clarified. Open source only works fine
when we all join in and do our share.

If you think you'd do the project good by getting push rights so that *you*
can merge patches and push commits, do say so. But only bother if you've
actually been around and shown yourself worthy in the project for a good while
first.

Thanks!