Subject: Re: Question about an eventloop.

Re: Question about an eventloop.

From: Stef Bon <stefbon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 23:29:24 +0200

> > I do not know yet howto deal with that. I haven't started yet. Are
> > there issues?
>
> Nothing specific to libssh2, just in general you need to decide how
> applications can/should deal with the different behaviors of sync vs.
> async APIs.

Yes, important in making things work is I think an unique id per request.
With fuse
the kernel sends requests to the backend/server which have an unique id.
This makes it possible to map
IO coming from the server to the original request.
As far as I can see this is required to make async work. Is there such an
unique id with SSH?

> > Why does my question not make sense? I'm afraid I do not understand you.
> > Isn't there documentation howto use extensions with libssh2?
>
> Ah now I understand what you are asking. No, there's no such
> documentation as far as I know. If any extensions are currently
> supported then I believe that's internal in the library, and most
> of the time I think that's correct. Look into what your case is like
> and discuss on the list?

ok.

Stef