Subject: Fw: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

Fw: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

From: Ismail Aseen <ismaildeh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 03:57:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I have attached more detailed logs for the above mentioned problem when transferring large files using Tectia - libssh2 combination.

The file transfer is hanging,  expectingfew bytes which never arrives in the client side. I strongly believe thisissue is due to a protocol mismatch between the client and the server. Goingthrough the logs,  I found that libsh2 client is expecting a packet type101  and while the server is keep on sending  packet type 200, which I am not aware. I used Tectia SFTP server-6.4.6.215 in Windows 7.  Please note that this problem only exist with libssh2-1.4.2 (Which is the Redhat supported maximum version for us), I tried with libssh2-1.6.0, it worked fine. Could you all can give me a clue to sort out this problem.

Thanks & Regards,Ismail