Subject: Re: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

Re: libssh2 nonblocking sftp write fails with Tectia SFTP server in Windows

From: Ismail Aseen <ismaildeh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 07:57:57 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the prompt response. I did enable the debug mode and now it is printing as : "Wants 3 bytes from channel" Do ypu have any idea, why this happens?
Thanks & Regards,Ismail Aseen

     On Thursday, 30 July 2015, 23:36, Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se> wrote:

 Ismail Aseen wrote:
> Could you all help me to figure out what is the problem with this
> Tectia - Libssh2 combination.

Enable tracing in the libssh2 program and study the output.

See also what debug output you can get from the server.