Subject: Re: Authentication issue

Re: Authentication issue

From: Kishore Av <scorpionkish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 14:26:28 +0530

Thanks for your response.
I could able to connect ssh server only with username and without providing
the password manually.
Is there a way to connect that server through libssh2 ?
If so, which API can be used to connect?

If my target server doesn't required any username/password to connect. Say
eg. SSH <IP Address>.
Here, userauth_password throws failure error, if i pass empty string or
none to the password.

How should i authenticate if there is no username or password?

How can i create channel without invoking userauth_password?

Thanks in Advance

On 16-Jul-2015 3:33 am, "Peter Stuge" <peter_at_stuge.se> wrote:

Kishore Av wrote:
> Please let me know the dependencies to code using libssh2 client library.

libssh2 itself and your choice of one of the supported crypto libraries.