Subject: Re: Executing commands for channel

Re: Executing commands for channel

From: Kishore Av <scorpionkish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 22:51:55 +0530

Thanks for the response,

What's the max limit of bytes we can send as command in
libssh2_channel_exec API.

As i tried, 34,725 bytes of string can be sent as command in that api. I
using loop say it iterates till 4mb.
First iteration, libssh2_channel_exec success in executing command, but
from 2nd iteration getting fails - throws error - unable to send channel
request.

Please let me know the maximum limit of string can be used to send as
command?