Subject: Failed to build on cygwin

Failed to build on cygwin

From: Michael Enright <mike_at_kmcardiff.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:33:57 -0700

The attached configure + make log tells the whole story (I hope).

The environmental details that might not be surfacing there are:
Win7 64 with 32-bit Cygwin

My observation is that the link error is for WsaGetLastError from
misc.o, and I don't really see any '-lwsock32' or similar strings in
the link command.

I have built my project on Linux but I wanted to see if it would work on Cygwin.

For my own reasons I have trepidations about updating Cygwin in any
way so I thought building from source would do the trick.

Other than this the development process has gone smoothly and I'm
grateful to be able to use this library. I especially appreciate the
way it seems to be very flexible about its crypto dependencies.

- mte