Subject: Re: Next Release

Re: Next Release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:44:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 5 Jun 2015, rbondue.ext_at_orange.com wrote:

> When can we expect a 1.6.0 release? It contains some important fix for us
> (mainly the gcrypt big num leak), thank you for your work!

We don't really have a release schedule so I'm fine with arranging releases on
demand. Like this.

How about a 1.5.1 release in exactly 7 days on June 12th?

It'll give everyone some time to do a final patch or more testing etc.

I know we have unhandled patches floating around and there are issues still
open on github, but I also have no solution for handling them in the
short-term.