Subject: Re: Github commits

Re: Github commits

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:41:11 +0100

On 30 March 2015 at 16:22, Lars Nordin <Lars.Nordin_at_sdlabs.se> wrote:

> I now started to commit the changes I made to improve speed in SFTP_read.
>
> My first try was a change in openssl.c, the #ifdef LIBSSH2_DSA was needed on
> more places in the code (yes, I work with an openSSL without DSA)
>
> My name on GitHub is LarsNordin-LNdata
>
> Should I just continue to add the rest of the patches or...

You'll need to create pull requests for your patches, or send them to
this list, if you want us to find them. We aren't actively monitoring
forks.

On something as fundamental as the SFTP-read mechanism, it would also
be good to explain your proposed changed here on this list. Apologies
if you've already done this and I missed it.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)