Subject: RE: [RELEASE] libssh2 1.5.0 is released!

RE: [RELEASE] libssh2 1.5.0 is released!

From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:48:40 +0100

Of
> Daniel Stenberg
> Sent: woensdag 11 maart 2015 08:20
> To: libssh2 development
> Subject: [RELEASE] libssh2 1.5.0 is released!
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm happy to announce a brand new libssh2 release, version 1.5.0 no less
than
> 834 days since the previous one. You will of course find the new one at
the
> usual place: http://www.libssh2.org/

The tag you created still thinks it is libssh2 1.4.4 development.

But I think you already fixed that on MASTER for the next release.

To avoid future problems it could be an idea to create an 1.5.x branch (to
create patch releases from after merging fixes) and bump trunk directly
through to 1.6.x.

        Bert