Subject: Re: git repo on github

Re: git repo on github

From: Jakob Egger <jakob_at_eggerapps.at>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:26:47 +0100

Hi Daniel,

What do you think about creating a Github "organization" for libssh2?

Open Source organizations are free to create on Github. Creating an organization would change the URL to github.com/libssh2/libssh2 <http://github.com/libssh2/libssh2> instead of github.com/bagder/libssh2 <http://github.com/bagder/libssh2>. It would make it clear that this is the official fork.

Creating an organization would also make it more visible who is a member of an organization (who has push rights to the repo).

Jakob