Subject: RE: Ok, let's talk release again. For real.

RE: Ok, let's talk release again. For real.

From: Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:39:19 +0100

I would like to see the Putty Pageant code updated to how it is currently implemented in putty itself.
The current code doesn't support running elevated programs on Windows using it, while using a pageant as the normal user (or the other way around). This was fixed in putty a long time ago.

I currently use a patch in my own build (that version is attached).
I use two helper functions at the bottom of the file to avoid breaking my patch when something in the file changes... the real implementation should of course be in the proper locations :)

I'll see if I can find a bit of time to cleanup the code later this week. (And verify if it is still the 'latest' putty code)

        Bert