Subject: Re: CMake

Re: CMake

From: Marc Hörsken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:15:04 +0100

Hi Alex,

> Am 23.12.2014 um 23:12 schrieb Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>:
>
> I've rebased against latest master and squashed everything down to a
> few commits. The result is in the 'cmake-with-ci' branch:
> https://github.com/alamaison/libssh2/tree/cmake-with-ci.
>
> Thoughts?

thank you very much. I just rebased it to the current master again without any issues.

The CMake build looks good to me, at least I just tried it on Mac OS X 10.10 and Windows 7.
Do you know how I can create x64 builds on Windows using the Visual Studio 11 2012 generator?

We just need to coordinate this with the new SecureTransport backend, since that should also be supported if it is merged.

Best regards,
Marc