Subject: Re: Download text file via SFTP

Re: Download text file via SFTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:38:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2014, Peter Stuge wrote:

>> according to you(in older mail thread), we should get higher chunks in
>> subsequent calls, which does not happen in any way.
>
> Focus on this - this seems to be the actual issue.

I agree with this.

I think I've explained the idea behind these "chunks" several times by now,
but if things are still unclear I can try to explain it even further.

If that then ends up not working for anyone in a particular use case, then
there's a problem and possibly a bug and the way to go from there is of course
to debug and see why libssh2 doesn't return multple chunks in subsquent calls.