Subject: RE: Download text file via SFTP

RE: Download text file via SFTP

From: Nitin Deokate <ndeokate_at_qualys.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:56:56 +0530

Hi Daniel,
No, in this context "this" means the complete problem.

We are getting 2000 bytes in every read call(FYI, I have tried this with low
latency and high latency,
results are same.) and according to you(in older mail thread), we should get
higher chunks in
subsequent calls, which does not happen in any way. Now Joern also
faces the same issue which I faced earlier.

Making the MAX_SFTP_READ_SIZE configurable will solve the issue but
it does not mean we have resolved it completely as we don't get results
which we should(i.e. read returns more bytes in subsequent calls).

Thanks,
Nitin