Subject: public git server problem?

public git server problem?

From: Robert Zuber <rob_at_zuber.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:10:42 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to work on a project that has a git submodule dependency on libssh2, but since yesterday I've been getting the following:

$ git clone git://git.libssh2.org/libssh2.git
Cloning into 'libssh2'...
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Pretty sure it worked Saturday evening (US west coast time).

I've tried a few different machines in different locations on my side, but don't have any real git protocol debugging skills beyond that.

Can anyone confirm if there is a server issue (or let me know if I should keep debugging on my side)?

Thanks!
Rob.