Subject: SCP Upload remote disk full

SCP Upload remote disk full

From: Frasse <frasse_at_fworld.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:33:15 GMT

Hi everybody.

I've implemented an SCP upload function based on the scp_write.c example.

The code works as it should except for when the size of the file is larger than the available amount of disk space on the remote machine.

I get no indication that the entire file could not be uploaded to the remote machine.

I've tried using both libssh2_scp_send and libssh2_scp_send64. I've used libssh2_channel_flush to flush the channel and activated tracing. I've checked libssh2_session_last_error after each call and checked both libssh2_channel_get_exit_status and libssh2_channel_get_exit_signal. I get no indication anywhere that the disk is full.

What is the correct way to check that the entire file could be written?

Thanks in advance,
Frasse