Subject: Help with the user authentication banner.

Help with the user authentication banner.

From: paul parker <paulparker822_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:31:42 +0100

Hello,
I'm new to libssh2 and was hoping I could get some help regarding receiving
the user authentication banner.

I have an ssh server with a banner enabled and configured in
/etc/issue.net- however I am not sure how to retrieve this banner via
libssh2? I've read
through the API reference, and I cannot find any methods regarding this.

I have a fully functional ssh implementation set up other than this, but I
cannot seem to find any documentation regarding this banner/welcome message.

I'm beginning to think that this is something that should be implemented by
my own socket implementation rather than libssh2; hopefully someone can
point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.