Subject: Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:25:39 +0200

Peter Stuge wrote:
> > I vote for reverting d512b25f (although it doesn't do that cleanly
> > right now)
>
> Since the work to get rid of the hardcode is not blocking a flood
> of commits at this instant perhaps you can embrace patience

Wait - are you saying that you prefer to revert d512b25f before
committing something that works across all build systems?

I can do that if you like. Or I can commit the fix on top of what is
currently there. Either way is fine with me.

Fixing Makefile.inc is already finished, adding abstraction for nmake
is a separate commit anyway so can be added later.

Let me know how you want me to add the fix to unbreak Makefile.inc.