Subject: Re: release-time !?

Re: release-time !?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:58:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Seriously - how about not being so f-ing eager to add anything and
> everything new just because it exists WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS
> MORE TO THE STORY?

You disappear and you expect the world to pause waiting for your return? I get
told all the time about magic that will come but aren't delivered (in general
terms I mean, not just specifically in this project). If the magic isn't
delivered in due time, I expect it to either not come at all or come at a
later point in time. Your contributions are no exception. Even my own
contributions are like that. That's just how life is in open source and you
know it. The rest of the world doesn't wait and hold off their work just
because single contributors drop off or need more time for something.

I push a patch in *SEPTEMBER* that was posted here in *MAY* and you think I'm
"f-ing eager" because of that? Clearly we're not living under the same rock. I
would call that "dead slow".

And why does me pushing the original patch cause a problem to your work on top
of that in the first place? Just rebase your commits and send us the patch(es)
you have.

Have another coffee, stop whining and show us the code.