Subject: [RELEASE] libssh2 1.4.3

[RELEASE] libssh2 1.4.3

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:49:38 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends!

I'm happy to announce that I've just uploaded libssh2 1.4.3 to the site:

   http://www.libssh2.org/

The RELEASE-NOTES from this package looks like the following:

libssh2 1.4.3

This release includes the following changes:

  o compression: add support for zlib_at_openssh.com

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o sftp_read: return error if a too large package arrives
  o libssh2_hostkey_hash.3: update the description of return value
  o Fixed MSVC NMakefile
  o examples: use stderr for messages, stdout for data
  o openssl: do not leak memory when handling errors
  o improved handling of disabled MD5 algorithm in OpenSSL
  o known_hosts: Fail when parsing unknown keys in known_hosts file
  o configure: gcrypt doesn't come with pkg-config support
  o session_free: wrong variable used for keeping state
  o libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile_ex.3: mention publickey == NULL
  o comp_method_zlib_decomp: handle Z_BUF_ERROR when inflating

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Guenter Knauf, Peter Stuge, TJ Saunders, Mike Abdullah, Maxime Larocque,
  Dmitry Smirnov, Dave Hayden, Peter Krempa, Kamil Dudka

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)