Subject: Re: Cannot build libssh2

Re: Cannot build libssh2

From: Hiran Chaudhuri <hiran.chaudhuri_at_amadeus.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:43:21 +0200

On 17 Sep 2012 Peter Stuge wrote:
>It is ridiculous and embarrassing for your employer that you send
>claims of confidentiality to a public mailing list.

To some degree my personal view and that of my employer may differ,
however that is not the intended topic here.

>If you want to participate in open source projects then you
>need to discuss this stupidity with your management and their
>management all the way to the top of the food chain and the CIO
>at Amadeus.
>
>What little I know about Amadeus tells me that it will be completely
>impossible for you to accomplish anything whatsoever with regard to
>openness there, so you are basically out of luck, and you can not get
>the help from me in this matter that I would have offered you.

I'm afraid I cannot follow here. There is a technical issue and I am just
asking for an answer in this forum.
So what exactly do you mean I could do to get libssh2 compiled?

Best regards

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
System Support Programmer / Analyst
IT Service Assurance
Hosting & Regional Services (IH)
Amadeus Data Processing GmbH
Berghamer Strasse 6
85435 Erding
T: +49-8122-43x3662
hiran.chaudhuri_at_amadeus.com
http://www.amadeus.com

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity shown above as addressees. It may
contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this
transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, printing, distribution, copying, disclosure or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify us by reply e-mail or using the address below
and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Amadeus Data Processing GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Eberhard Haag
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Erding
HR München 48 199