Subject: Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

From: Benjamin Krajmalnik <bkrajmalnik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 12:18:44 -0600

Peter, did you need any more info from me concerning this issue?
As I mentioned previously both switches dealing with the
pseudoterminal worked fine from OpenSSH.
If you need access to a device, I will be more than happy to make one
available for you to access.
I was running the 1.27 version of LibSSH2 which is the latest I had found.
Still trying to get a hold of a 1.4.1 windows DLL set.