On 29 May 2012 23:03, Benjamin Krajmalnik <bkrajmalnik_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any windows binaries available after 1.2.7?
I'm not sure what the latest pre-built ones are but it doesn't really
matter as they are so easy to make.
Using Visual Studio:
- Shove all the .c files in libssh2/src into an empty Win32 C++ (DLL
or Static Library) project except libgcrypt.c/openssl.c of which you
only pick the one appropriate to your crypto library.
- Add your OpenSSL/libgcrypt include directory to the project include path
- Add libssh2/include to the project include path
- Add libssh2/win32 to the project include path
- Add the appropriate crypto libraries to the project Additonal Libraries list
- Job done
I'm not confident enough to list the exact steps for this but its
basically a matter of adding the same .c files to a Makefile source
list and instructing gcc to make a DLL or static library from them.
Use Google to find the flags you need to add for those two
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)
Received on 2012-05-30