Subject: Re: Error Receiving a File SCP

Re: Error Receiving a File SCP

From: Barry Fawthrop <barryf_at_ttienterprises.org>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 13:30:07 -0400

Thanks Daniel

my code does not run in either blocking or non-blocking mode
hangs stops and goes no further

I showed a debug trace of both the libssh2 scp.c code running fine and I have the exact code
but within the Marmalade SDK (so I can create iOS and Android apps)
It stops in the recv function (while running libssh2_recv

The scp.c code has the few lines that have a -37 call

Mine does not

Any further things I can look at ?

Thanks again