Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:31:04 +0200

Hi Daniel,
Am 25.05.2012 08:34, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> On Fri, 25 May 2012, Guenter wrote:
>
>> hmm, unfortunately you did only take care for config.guess but not for
>> config.sub (2009-05-14), and so I still get with 1.4.2 release:
>
> Argh. Sorry. I've fixed it now locally so next release _should_ be fine.
n.p.; thanks!

Also I would like to say a *big thanks* that you always drive forward
the projects and make constantly releases as release manager so we can
bring fixes and new features quickly to the users; not only with libssh2
but also curl and c-ares!
(I dislike that with other projects a year passes by without any release)

Gün.