Subject: Re: sftp functions leaking memory?

Re: sftp functions leaking memory?

From: Marta <marta.m.batlle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 13:26:35 +0200

2012/5/18 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:
> Great. I will give that a try soonish, when I get some time. Does libssh2
> free all the memory properly when the examples cleanup and exits or can
> valgrind point out any leaks?

The measures were taken after each do_sftp execution (this function
ends with libssh2_exit()), so I guess it is not freeing all memory...

I've tried to run valgrind on my embedded system, but I was not able
to cross-compile it (unsupported architecture, it said...). I'm
thinking of replicating my experiments at home on my pc to see what
happens (and there I can use valgrind). If I discover something, I
will say it.

Thanks,

--
Marta