Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

Re: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:04:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012, Guenter wrote:

> I've just tried to build for Android, but I ran into the issue I described in
> curl docs/INSTALL about outdated config.guess / config.sub files which make
> configure fail with --host=arm-linux-androideabi;
> I wondered that this happened since it does work with curl 7.25.0; do you
> build the libssh2 releases on another host? If so can you perhaps take care
> to update config.guess / config.sub in your automake folder to more recent
> versions?

Oh.

It turns out this happened because config.guess is just never updated in my
release directory since the old one is still there and I never clean it. I
removed it now and rerun ./buildconf and now I have a refreshed and new
version in there! Perhaps buildconf should always make that happen...

I'll make sure the next release will include the updated version!