Subject: Re: SFTP issues

Re: SFTP issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 13:27:46 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012, Alexander Lamaison wrote:

> Daniel, liuzl: we went through this process in September and you guys made
> some fixes which I though had solved it. I've changed both the Windows and
> Linux machines I'm testing on since then so I don't know if that's why the
> problems are back. I don't understand enough about the SFTP layer to
> suggest a fix but, as usual, I'll happily test any patches.

I too was under the impression we improved things, and I know a lot of people
have used libssh2 fine since then too so the problems you see might not
trigger that often in the real world.

I haven't yet investigated what you report here, but I'll try to set aside
some time to dig into the details again soon and see if I can produce some
patches to try out.