Subject: Re: How to get about command execution finished on remote side

Re: How to get about command execution finished on remote side

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:30:46 +0100

Ivan Tretyakov wrote:
> I'll think about it, but at the moment it's not clear to me how do I
> implement a simple ssh client.

Maybe doing that is not so simple.

> how to interact with a remote shell when I use libssh2_channel_shell
> and want to execute commands remotely.

So you need to study how to do full duplex communication in C.

> In my mind it's a good to have such example at web-site example section.

Feel free to send a perfect patch with such an example. I don't think
anyone would be against adding it to the repo!

There is already at least one example demonstrating the same concept
however; look at examples/direct-tcpip.c