Subject: Re: libssh2_channel_close/libssh2_channel_free hangs if you execute long-running command

Re: libssh2_channel_close/libssh2_channel_free hangs if you execute long-running command

From: Pavel Strashkin <pavel.strashkin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:10:33 -0700

Actually, "close" should not be normally initiated by client side,
only under some really unbelievable circumstances. I didn't know how
it works so i had used it for "stop process" activity, but now i
clearly understand that i should use signals for my case. I'm on my
way in an integration of "signal" channel's message.