Subject: Re: Problems Receiving Files from Maveric SSH Server

Re: Problems Receiving Files from Maveric SSH Server

From: Clifton Gonsalves <clifton.gonsalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:43:41 -0700

liuzl,
I upgraded to version 1.3.0 and that did not solve the problem either.
Also I see that , the patch was not available in 1.3.0, Do I have to
apply it separately?

I will enable tracing and send the logs once I have it.

thanks.

That patch did not solve the problem.
I am using older version 1.2.5 I will upgrade to the latest version (and
patch) and see if the problem goes away.

thanks.

Message: 1