Subject: Re: Problems Receiving Files from Maveric SSH Server

Re: Problems Receiving Files from Maveric SSH Server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:41:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011, Clifton Gonsalves wrote:

> I am having problems receiving large number of files from Maverick SSH
> server. The connection intermittently times out after few transfers.
>
> Any ideas?

Using libssh2 1.2.9 already? If not, please do. On which platform?

Can you provide us a full program that repeats the problem? What's the
smallest amount of files to transfer required to trigger the problem? Does it
fail on the same file/byte offset if you repeat the exact same transfer
scenario?

Have you tried to enable tracing and repeat the bug?