Subject: Re: libssh2_sftp_seek64 doesn't work

Re: libssh2_sftp_seek64 doesn't work

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:16:39 +0200

fre 2011-08-26 klockan 16:43 +0200 skrev Daniel Stenberg:

> We should work on fixing things so that we never send broken packets, even if
> EAGAIN is returned and another function is called afterwards.

That kind of already works at the transport level with very simple
change, but not at higher level code where there is state machines.

It's not really a difficult thing to fix, and if done right will
simplify code.

BUT, if you are getting EAGAIN on any other operation than channel_read
then there quite likely is transport congestion, and won't really help
trying some other operation.

Regards
Henrik