Subject: Re: writing to channel limited to 2 Mb?

Re: writing to channel limited to 2 Mb?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011, Przemysław Szczygielski wrote:

>> It almost looks as if there's no window given for the channel from the
>> server for libssh2 to use.
>
> So you mean it might be ssh server's fault? Quite likely, this is SSH server
> on OpenWRT, it might be somehow limited because of router's limited
> resources.

Well, I can't really blame it without more details, I'm just making a blind
guess around what it could be about.

>> debug! =)
>>
> OK, how do I enable that besides setting trace to proper flags?

You build libcurl with debug enabled (as in non-debug enabled libssh2 builds
the trace function doesn't do anything).

> The problem is this is libssh2 inside libqxt network, which outputs its
> debug output to Qt Creator. I am able to see debug output of libqxt, but
> don't see anything out of libssh2...

And you have enabled libssh2 trace?

> Also - which flags do you recommend setting?

Set them all to start with: libssh2_trace(ssh_session, ~0)