Subject: Setting environment variables

Setting environment variables

From: kali c <direct2kali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:22:07 +0530

Hi,

I tried adding my environmental variables in
/etc/bashrc,/etc/profile,/root/.bash_profile. But none of them makes the
added environmental variables to libbssh2 session.

Now, I "source" the environmental variables from a file through libssh2 and
using it in that particular session. But some variables may not be available
to us which will be referred from the target system.

Where I can add those environmental variables so that those variables will
be to the libssh2 sessions?

I am using libssh2 in Windows and the target system is linux which has
CentOS.

--
Regards,
Kali