Subject: Re: PK authentication from memory?

Re: PK authentication from memory?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:04:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, "Robert M. Münch" wrote:

> I read somewhere that I need to create responses somehow but don't have a
> clue how to use this callback. What is this callback for? Is there any
> example available?

If there's no example in the example/ dir then we don't have any example for
it.

As we're a very small development team and most of us only used parts of the
library, I suggest you read the code to figure out what is passed in to the
callback and what it expects to get back, and then we can use your research as
basis to update/write the documentation to clearly explain this!