Subject: Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

From: Jose Baars <peut_at_peut.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:53:14 +0100

Op 3/16/2011 9:47 AM, kali muthu schreef:

> Is there any other way to transfer these kind of files? Or is this issue specific to me?

Obviously you have not yet understood what a binary file is.
Please read the Wiki page again. Binary files have NUL characters. Always.

Your program contains a severe bug: it stops reading when a NUL
character is found in the data. That is wrong.

Throw your program away, and start afresh using a libssh2 example.