Subject: Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

Re: Small binary files are getting transferred but not the larger ones in libssh2 SFTP

From: kali muthu <direct2kali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:21:12 +0530

>>And I could see that most of the time the execution goes to the
block if(buffer[0] == '\0') and that is the reason for the resulting binary
files has less size than the original.

On further analysis of the Binary File and while opening the file in
Notepad++ text editor, I could see that the file contains certain character
NUL. (I have shown in a highlighted manner, since the character does look
like this). Will that might cause my error to occur? I think it behaves
literally as an NULL character. Is there any way I can specify the libssh2
to transmit in binary mode so that it doesn't interpret the characters as
such?

--
Regards,
Kali